At bottom every man knows well enough that he/she is a unique being, only once on this earth -Nietzsche-

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Mini Conversation with 'Nietzsche'



Nietzsche said : It's not a lack of love, but a lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages.

I said : Well, thats why I marry my bestfriend :))

Nietzsche said : When entering into a marriage you ought to ask yourself; do you believe you are going to enjoy talking with this man up into your old age?

I said : Yesss! (straightforwardly)

Nietzsche said
: Damn good. I give you my formula for happiness: a Yes, a No, a straight line, a goal.

I said : I have my own. For me, happiness is a state of mind, and being able to lie on our skin comfortably.

Nietzsche said : Ok then. You have your way, I have my way.  

 

This is how We have learned to love all things that We now love. In the end we are always rewarded for our good will, our patience, fairmindedness, and gentleness with what is strange -Nietzsche-


Okay, jodoh itu ... benar-benar di tangan Tuhan ya. Misterius dan aneh. :))



No comments: