At bottom every man knows well enough that he/she is a unique being, only once on this earth -Nietzsche-

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, October 02, 2010

...am not perfect



As my life goes, I sometime feel ...

Happy
Horrible
Blessed
Low
Gifted
wanna Cry
Sad
Live in agony
gloomy
talented
Lonely
lucky
complicated

And am quite understand I can't be selfish to always ask for a perfect life. I know nothing is ever perfect in this old world.

I know things I should ask for my everyday life is to be the way I am, to always be sincere n be grateful for what I get in life and for what I cannot achieve. That's what we call normal life, rite?

I know it's not about how good I am, It is about how good I wanna be..because God knows what's best for me...

God..
I dunno why am feeling soooo unhappy tonight ... and yet the reason is still unknown :(( feels like something is missing.
Things are not always going the way we want them to be, I know for sure. But, still am not happy

No comments: